- One ring of colourful exam revision flash cards.
- Fun question and answer style format promotes revision through testing. Get family and friends to test you. Repeatedly test yourself and work on improving your understanding until you are comfortable with all of the content.
- Try to focus your revision cards on the key content you will need to know for the exam.
- Ring can be easily opened and shut. This makes it easy to remove and replace cards those cards that you have learned well, enabling you to focus your revision on your weakest areas.
- We recommend using 1 ring per GCSE subject and at least 1-2 rings per A-Level subject.
- Perfect for students, great for notes and studying.
- Tried, tested and recommended for A-Level and GCSE students by a triple A* A-Level student.
- Our most demanded product. While stocks last.
- Free UK Delivery!
Using flashcards is key:
Creating flash/study cards forces you to condense and really think about the material you’re going to be examined on. You’ll find you remember things you’ve really had to think about a lot more easily than things you’ve simply read. The BBC article ‘Revision techniques – the good, the OK and the useless‘ outlines this in its summary of the findings of a major US psychological study into the effectiveness of different learning techniques. Of the techniques examined, the two highlighted in the article as the most effective are:
- Practice testing – Self-testing to check knowledge – especially using flashcards
- Distributed practice –spreading out study over time
We recommend you do both of these.
The process of creating flashcards also makes revision more fun and interactive than repeatedly rereading notes and textbooks, which can quickly become monotonous for students.
Once you’ve created your study cards, you can then practice and improve by repeatedly testing yourself. Ask willing testers such as family and friends to help you out. If you see two concepts explained differently from different sources, checking a past paper mark scheme can be an effective way to clarify what you’re expected to know. After lots of practice, you’ll feel a lot more confident with the material. Study cards are a great way to test yourself as well as being portable; useful for on the go revision or revising with friends.
You can read more on our five key exam revision study tips here.
Side Binding: : Ring
Cover Hardness: : Hard Copybook
Cover Material: : Paper
Sheets: : 230 approx
Questions: : Please contact us. We are always happy to help.
Quantity: : One
Colour: : Random
Size: : 70 x 40 x 20mm/2.76″ x 1.57″ x 0.79″ (Approx.)
Order soon, while stocks last: : Currently 1-3 weeks delivery estimate.
For orders outside the UK: : Please contact us first. An additional delivery fee may apply.